Murphy Constructions Australia Group distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
All content is the property of Murphy Constructions Australia Group and should not be reproduced, copied or tampered with. The Murphy Constructions Australia Group logo is a company trademark, as such it should not be downloaded or copied.
While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information (including data) on this site is accurate, Murphy Constructions Australia Group does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose.
Murphy Constructions Australia Group disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
Despite our best efforts, Murphy Constructions Australia Group makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Murphy Constructions Australia Group privacy procedures have been developed with your rights and needs in mind. Murphy Constructions Australia Group will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals having regard to the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) contained in the Privacy Act.
Collecting your information
We may collect information about your identity, contact details and interactions with us and our services when you (or an organisation you work for) contact us or use our website. We may also collect information about you:
- In the normal course of day to day business (for example, if your colleague refers us to you or if you apply for a job with us)
- If you complete a survey sent to you by (or on behalf of) Murphy Constructions Australia Group
- From publically available sources (for example, social media or the website of the organisation you work for
Murphy Constructions Australia Group holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- Tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- Tell you what information is necessary to access Murphy Constructions Australia Group services
- Not ask for or collect any personal or sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements
- Take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide Murphy Constructions Australia Group with your personal information we will:
- Use the information to help you use Murphy Constructions Australia Group services and manage our relationship with you
- Respond to requests
- Update you on Murphy Constructions Australia Group news that may be of interest to you or the organisation you work for
- Aggregate the data for analysis
- Remove personally identifiable characteristics, unless you have given us specific consent to recognise your usage on an individual basis
- Store your data on secure servers, in email databases, survey tools, and CRM
Disclosing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- You have given us your consent to do so
- We are required by law to do so
- There are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- That person or organisation is providing a service to Murphy Constructions Australia Group and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
Security of your information
When handling your information, Murphy Constructions Australia Group will:
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and securely stored
- Monitor transmissions sent to or from Murphy Constructions Australia Group for quality control and systems administration
- Strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- Operate secure servers
- Provide a means of contacting us for accessing, correcting or updating your information
Accessing, correcting or updating your personal information
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy please do not use our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as acceptance of those changes.
You can contact Murphy Constructions Australia Group about any privacy related issues at: email@example.com with the subject line: “Privacy”.
A cookie is a small text file downloaded onto a computer or mobile device when a website is accessed, including the MURPHY CONSTRUCTIONS AUSTRALIA GROUP website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners and third parties.
Cookies allow a website to recognise a computer or mobile device. Cookies do not identify the individual, but do identify the computer or mobile device used to access the Internet, and can therefore be used to collect information about the individual’s use of the Internet. Cookies do not allow access to any information stored on the individual’s computer or mobile device.